Please review these Rules periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes and are familiar with the most current version. For clarity, any such change to or cancellation of these Program Rules will apply to all Orange Miles Members, even those who enrolled before Kam Air made such a change or cancellation.
The Orange Miles Website/Mobile App may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only and your use of these sites may be subject to terms and conditions posted on them. Orange Miles' inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites and Orange Miles accepts no liability for their content.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ORANGE MILES OR KAM AIR BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
2. Membership/Program Registration
1. Orange Miles is a card less, customer loyalty Program. Program registration is available online at www.kamair.com or through the Kam Air call centre at 4422 (local) or +93 799974422 (international).
2. Membership to Orange Miles is for individuals only. All other entities or parties including, but not limited to, corporations, travel agencies, etc., are not eligible to enrol as Members or earn Points or receive any benefits in connection with the Program. Members must enrol as individuals and may not pool or combine Points with other Members, unless such Members are part of the same Family Account. Each Member may have only one (1) Orange Miles account. If a member is less than 18 years of age, enrolment must be completed by a parent or guardian on behalf of the member.
3. Each Member must provide the basic required information and valid individual mobile number and e-mail address in order to register and enrol in Orange Miles. Requests for name changes may require supporting legal documentation.
4. While Kam Air issues monthly electronic statements for Orange Miles accounts, each Member shall be responsible for staying knowledgeable about their account information including, but not limited to, accumulated Points, redeemed Points and the Program Rules. Account information can be found at www.kamair.com .
5. Orange Miles Members from the same family may elect to pool their Orange Miles Points by starting a Family Account. One person from the family must be designated as the Head of Household. Each Family Member must update the Head of Household Orange Miles ID in their account. The Head of Household may have a maximum of 7 Family Members enrolled into the Family Account.
6. Head of Household is required to be a minimum of 18 years of age.
7. Persons eligible to become Family Members are (with respect to the Head of Household): brother(s), sister(s), father, mother, spouse(s), and children.
8. We reserve the right to audit the relationships claimed by any Head of Household and we may from time to time request documented proof of the relationships. In the case where the relevant documentation is not provided, the points accrued by the family member to the Family account will be forfeited.
9. A Family Member may only be registered in respect of one Family Account. A Head of Household can only be registered in respect of one Family Account.
10. The Head of Household and each Family Member must be existing Orange Miles Members (otherwise they must first become Members following which they can start or be join a Family Account (as the case may be). Once listed as a Family Member, such members cannot be replaced for a period of 12 Months.
11. 50% of all Orange Miles Points earned by a Family Member will be transferred to and accumulated under the Orange Miles account of the Head of Household. The rest 50% will be forfeited.
12. The Head of Household maintains exclusive control of the Family account and as such controls all redemptions made through this account. We are not obliged to honour or act upon any request by a Family Member for redemption of Orange Miles points.
13. We retain sole discretion to accept or reject any application for Family Account and to cancel any Member’s Orange Miles membership account and any accrued points in the event of breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Accumulation/Earning Points
1. Members may earn Points in the following ways: (1) Purchasing a Kam Air flight (2) Purchasing ancillary services offered by Kam Air namely seat selection.
2. Members will earn five (5) Points per USD (or equivalent) spent on flights and seat selection. Points can be earned on the base fare and surcharges of the flight only and on the value of ancillary services purchased. Points cannot be earned on government taxes/fees, or other fees or charges. Members will only earn Points based on the eligible amount spent on individual flights. Members will not earn any Points for amounts spent on any other traveller’s flight, even if this traveller is on the Member’s booking and/or whose flight has been paid for by the Member. If a Member is traveling with other Orange Miles Members, each Member's Orange Miles account information must be entered at the time of booking in order for every Member to earn Points on their individual Kam Air flight.
3. Kam Air may, in its sole discretion, from time to time, offer Members the opportunity to earn additional Points through the purchase of Kam Air flights and ancillary products or services. These offers may be temporary in nature. Kam Air reserves the right to modify or eliminate such offers at any time. These offers are void where prohibited by law. The amount of Points offered is subject to Kam Air's sole discretion. All special offers involving Points or the Program are subject to these Program Rules.
4. There may be some delay between eligible transactions and the posting of Points in a Member’s Orange Miles account.
5. To receive Points for eligible activities, the name and Orange Miles registration details provided in connection with the reservation or purchase must exactly match the name and Orange Miles account details registered with Kam Air. For example, and without in any way limiting the generality of the foregoing, for a flight purchase, the name associated with the Orange Miles account number provided for that flight purchase must exactly match the name of the traveller. Any discrepancy may delay or nullify the receipt of Points.
6. To receive Points for the purchase of Kam Air flights, Members must provide their Orange Miles id either at the time of purchase through www.kamair.com; at the time of purchase or before the flight through the Kam Air Contact centre, authorized sales shop or travel agency; or retroactively, at www.kamair.com pursuant to the following: Any claim for missing Points must be received by Orange Miles within 1 month (30 days) of the qualifying Kam Air flight. Members are responsible for ensuring that Points earned are credited to their Orange Miles account. If Members believe that Points have been earned but not credited, they may be required to submit documentation or other proof satisfactory to Kam Air, which may include, without limitation to, copies of boarding passes and receipts.
7. Except for retroactive Point requests for Points earned from eligible Kam Air flights and eligible ancillary products and services, no retroactive Point requests will be granted. Members must provide their Orange Miles account details at the time of the activity in accordance with all instructions, rules and restrictions associated with that particular qualifying activity or purchase offer.
8. In the event that membership details cannot be attached at the time of purchase for travel sold by travel agents, Members are invited to use an alternate method to register their Orange Miles ID as described above. Kam Air reserves the right to make exceptions to this rule at its discretion.
9. Points will not be rewarded on unused, cancelled, forfeited, refunded, credited or fraudulent travel bookings or purchases or activities, as determined by Kam Air in its sole discretion.
10. Kam Air reserves the right to offer incentive bonuses to Members who book travel online through www.kamair.com.
11. The activities and/or transactions eligible for earning Points, and/or the amount of Points available to be accrued, are subject to change by Kam Air, at any time, without notice or liability.
4. Redemption of Orange Miles Points
1. Members may redeem Orange Miles Points for the fare of a Kam Air reward flight. Members may also use a combination of Orange Miles Points and monetary payment for the same. Kam Air may also offer, in its sole discretion, opportunities to redeem Points for other products or services. Points may not be redeemed for any product or service except as expressly permitted by Kam Air.
2. For Reward Flights, Points can be used only for flights operated and marketed by Kam Air. A minimum threshold of 2,500 Points is required in order for a Member to be able to redeem against a reward flight. The number of Points required for a particular reward flight is based on the published base fare and surcharge at the time of booking, which depends on, among other things, the flight selection and applicability of peak travel periods. The number of Points required for a particular reward flight may change at any time until the booking is confirmed and Points are applied as payment for the Flight. Taxes and fees apply to reward flights and are the responsibility of the passenger and will vary based on departure and destination cities. Taxes and fees must be paid at the time of reward flight booking and are subject to change as required by law. Any change to a booking may result in a change to the number of Points required and Kam Air's standard change fee/policy will apply. Any change or cancellation to a reward flight booking is subject to the Kam Air standard change and cancellation fees and policies.
3. Points may be redeemed for reward travel online at www.kamair.com . In order to redeem points for flights online, Members must sign in to their Orange Miles account.
4. Flights which are purchased with a monetary payment may not be exchanged or refunded for payment with Points, in whole or in part.
5. Kam Air reserves the right to revise, amend, modify or discontinue the products or services for which Members may use Points, in whole or in part, and/or the amount of Points required to redeem any product or service including, but not limited to, reward travel, in connection with the Program.
6. Kam Air's flight Terms and Conditions including, but not limited to, change/cancellation policies and fees apply to reward flights and ancillary rewards.
7. Air travel on Kam Air (including reward flights) is governed by Kam Air's Contract of Carriage, a copy of which is available for inspection at www.kamair.com, Please review these documents for travel requirements and restrictions, liability and baggage limitations and requirements for the travel of minor children. Please visit www.kamair.com or additional information on baggage requirements and restrictions.
5. Points Expiration
1. Orange Miles Points has no expiry. Should a Member close his or her Orange Miles account, the Points in that account will be cancelled. As set forth in these Program Rules, Kam Air has the right to cancel all or some of the Points in a Member's account should Kam Air determine, in its sole discretion, that the Member has violated these Rules or otherwise engaged in fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or other improper conduct.
7. Changes to Program Rules, Orange Miles Point Levels and Reward Travel Levels
1. Kam Air may, among other things, in its sole discretion, for any reason, and without notice or liability to the Orange Miles Member;
(i) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel Points or reward travel and/or reward ancillaries; (ii) suspend or cancel any Member's Orange Miles account (and/or seize any Points associated with such account) if that Member has violated these Program Rules; (iii) change, modify, delete (in whole or in part), supplement and/or cancel any Program Rules, regulations, benefits, or policies in connection with the Program including, but not limited to, Orange Miles Point balances, redemption requirements, participant affiliations, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining or forfeiting Points, rules for the use of Points, rewards or benefits in connection with the Program, Point expiration rules, etc.; (iii) introduce, add, change, modify, delete (in whole or in part) or supplement reward travel restrictions including, but not limited to, blackout dates, capacity controls, and limitations on the number of seats available for reward travel, and/or otherwise restrict the continued availability of Points or reward travel or special offers; or (iv) terminate the Program without notice, which notice shall appear on the Kam Air website. Kam Air may make any one or more of these changes, even though such changes may affect the Member's ability to use the Points that the Member has already accumulated.
8. Responsibility and Limitation of Liability
1. Kam Air shall not be held liable for, and Members hereby waive any claims against Kam Air for, any damages whatsoever (whether direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary incidental, consequential or otherwise, whether stated in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, and even if Kam Air has been advised of the possibility of such damages) arising out of (a) participation in the Program (including, but not limited to, the accrual or use of Points or any travel or travel-related activities in connection with the Program); (b) the acts, omissions, products or services of any person or company rendering services or providing offers in connection with the Program; and/or (c) any failure or delay arising out of use of this website including, without limitation, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in transmission or computer virus. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if Kam Air improperly denies a Member Points, reward travel or some other benefit, the Member's exclusive remedy shall be the issuance of the improperly denied Points, reward travel or such other alternative benefit as determined by Kam Air, in its sole discretion, and Kam Air shall have no additional liability whatsoever. In no event shall Kam Air be liable to any Member or anyone claiming through a Member or on a Member's behalf, for any other damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential damages or lost revenue or profits, arising out of Kam Air's acts or omissions in connection with the Program, whether or not foreseen, even if advised of the possibility thereof.
2. Kam Air shall not be liable for damages for any delay or default in performing hereunder, if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to, weather conditions, acts of God, force majeure, strikes, civil commotions, embargoes and wars or other hostilities, whether actual, threatened or reported and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Kam Air.
9. Disclaimer of Warranty
1. Kam Air makes no warranty of any kind regarding the Program. The Program is provided "as is" and without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. KAM AIR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW FROM DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
10. Miscellaneous Provisions
1. Apart from automated transfers due to a family account, Points are non-transferable and may not be combined with Orange Miles Members, their estates, successors and assigns. Accrued Points and reward travel do not constitute as property of the Member and are non-transferable (i) upon death, (ii) as part of a domestic relations matter or (iii) otherwise.
2. Points and reward travel have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash. Points may not be re-deposited unless a Member properly cancels reward travel in accordance with all applicable Kam Air cancellation policies.
3. Unless expressly authorized by Kam Air, Points or reward travel may not be sold, bartered or otherwise exchanged for value. Any Points or reward travel that are/is purchased, sold, bartered or otherwise exchanged for value are/is void. Violators (including any Member who uses a purchased or bartered reward) may be liable for damages and litigation costs, including the actual cost of travel and/or Kam Air's attorneys' fees incurred in enforcing this rule.
4. Reward Travel, accumulated Points and special offers are subject to applicable government regulations and are void where prohibited by law.
5. Fraud, misrepresentation, abuse, improper conduct, as determined by Kam Air in its sole discretion, or violation of applicable rules (including, but not limited to, Kam Air's Contract of Carriage, tariffs and Program Rules) may result in administrative and/or legal action by appropriate governmental authorities and/or Kam Air. Such action may include, without limitation, the forfeiture of all Points and/or reward travel, forfeiture of any accumulated Points in a Member's Orange Miles account, deduction of Orange Miles Points, as well as cancellation of the account and proscription of the Member's future participation in Orange Miles. In addition, Kam Air reserves the right to take appropriate legal action to recover damages, including attorneys' fees, incurred in prosecuting any lawsuit. Any violation of such applicable rules as described above includes, but is not limited to, Members who are disruptive or otherwise threaten or endanger the safety and security of Kam Air crew members or other Kam Air customers as described in the Kam Air Contract of Carriage and tariffs.
6. Kam Air reserves the right to audit, at any time and without notice to Orange Miles Members, any and all Orange Miles accounts to ensure compliance with these Program Rules. If the audit reveals discrepancies or possible violations of these Program Rules or Kam Air believes that such audit will reveal discrepancies or possible violations of these Program Rules, Kam Air may delay or cancel the processing of travel reward redemption requests, and/or cancel any outstanding reward travel, delay the posting of accumulated Points and/or withhold statements until the audit is completed.
7. Members are responsible for referencing their online Orange Miles account information and these Program Rules in order to understand their rights, responsibilities and status under the Orange Miles Program. A copy of the most current Program Rules may be inspected on the Kam Air website at www.kamair.com. Kam Air shall attempt to advise active members of various matters of interest through its website, but Kam Air shall have no liability for any failure to do so. Kam Air shall have no liability for correspondence, mail or e-mail, which is lost, delayed or misdirected. Members are responsible for maintaining a current email address.
8. Kam Air assumes no responsibility for the actions of business partners in connection with any Program that provides for the transfer or accumulation of Points.
9. All rules are subject to interpretation by Kam Air. Headings used in these Program Rules are for convenience purposes only and shall not be used in interpreting the Program Rules.
10. Any disputes in connection with Orange Miles or these Program Rules shall be governed by the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan law, and shall be referred to arbitration, by a single arbitrator under the Rules of Arbitration. The Arbitration shall be seated in Kabul, Afghanistan; the language of the Arbitration shall be English; and any award resulting from the Arbitration shall be final, binding and confidential.
11. The Orange Miles Program is operated by Kam Air and the Orange Miles Program is offered to the Orange Miles Program Members. Conditioned on acceptance by the Member of these Terms & Conditions. By accessing and using this Web Site/Mobile App, you have agreed to all such Terms & Conditions.