Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
If you have a question or need help with your Kam Air booking, you can find many of the answers here.
- Why doesn’t Kam Air allow unaccompanied minors to fly?
- What happens if I miss my flight?
- What happens if I’m denied travel?
- I’m pregnant. Are there restrictions on when I can fly?
- Is there any medical equipment available on board?
- Can I take a stroller on board?
- What should I do if I leave something on the plane?
- Can I travel with fireworks, crackers or party poppers?
- Can I smoke on board?
- Can I change the name of a passenger on my booking?
- I made my booking online – where can I change or cancel it?
- I made my booking through a travel shop– where can I change or cancel it?
- Can I choose my seat before I fly?
- How can I get a group fare?
- Can I get a refund on my fare?
- Why couldn’t I get the lowest fare?
- Can I pay cash for my booking?
- Can I pay using a credit/debit card?
- What happens if I enter my credit card details incorrectly?
- What happens if I cancel the transaction?